Where has everyone gone? Were pregnant and having a baby but not crippled…
All my friends have disappeared, I haven’t had any invitations in weeks… why?
Is it just too hard?
Has life got in the way?
Do we have nothing to give now?
Is it because I can’t have a wine?
What’s happened? Why do we no longer get invitations and how do I keep up a social life so I dont feel like a leper?
16years ago I was learning to cope with a newborn girl…
2 years ago we lost a baby at 12 weeks….
Today I am 2 months away from having a baby boy….
How crazy life is!
It’s set. Baby’s arrival date is set.
How terrified am I! Omg…. seriously the whole c-section thing is scaring me to death.
At least baby is big and growing well but I don’t know how much more I can take.
Not to mention how will I go back to work at 18weeks? My baby will be so small and probably not sleep… how will we survive it???
Anyone have some advice?
Still 27 weeks pregnant and having the strangest symptoms!
Latest is tingling and numbness in my face… I expected it in my legs and arms as its talked about in loads of forums… but my face is a wierd one….
Also heartburn and indigestion is my constant companion.
I guess I am now lucky that I have some pills for my morning sickness and can work more and be alive a bit more. The first 25weeks were tough, I’m not built for being pregnant.
The other stuff that worries me right now is A massive list!
- Money- how do we support us while on maternity leave? And how do we save while we are waiting for this baby? I hate being at home all the time but feel inam stuck there due to our financial situation 😯😫
- The house – it’s not baby ready! It’s so not done up or anything and we have no money to do it up right now🖓
- The birth – I am having a cesarean and getting my tubes tied at the same time… but what if it all goes wrong or baby comes early?? What then? 😫😫😫
- Having a baby and a teenager – how will my love and care be split over the two of them plus my partner? How do I make sure one is looked after and the other is not left out?
- Going back to work – I’ll be back at work after 18weeks… how am I going to survive?
- Health – what if baby isn’t healthy?
Anyone else been here? I’d love to know your thoughts?
My life right now!
I am open to great things universe. Come at me!
Don’t get time wrong I’m not silly enough to think I can just wait. But as this is the year of me…. let the blissful find my passion hunt begin!
Aside from my day job, and figuring out what to do with my life, I’ve been hiding, doing something I love and trying to get back to good.
A place where stress is not ruling my life and where my stomach is not being effected, nor my weight, nor anything else for that matter.
Behind creative things and around people seems to be that space , i’d really like to get more involved in creative activities! and am working on it.
I am a work in progress.
I hope the above has embedded as a slide show if not try this link: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/juliet-white.html?tab=artwork
Slowly but surely I am changing my life for the better.
I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I get to where I want to be and the first thoughts are to have a plan.
Understand what my goals are and put in place a plan to get there. So if I’m a little quiet right now it’s because I’m just planning my next awesome move and how I get there (as you know it involves beautiful things and flowers).
I’ll keep you posted ☺