Gah! I am almost in trimester 3 and still trying to wrap my head around this baby and what we are doing!
Tbh I’m terrified.
Last week was up and down with my teenager, plus dealing with pregnancy symptoms! Ugh. Today I am tired and sore but at work…
How did you get through? What financial smarts did you put in place to help?
Unfortunately we get no government assistance so I keep doing budget after budget and really it just doesn’t compute…and makes me worry more…
I’m working up to 36weeks to get more pays in…and we are taking all the donations of stuff we can… but I just can’t see the light?
Is anyone else in the same position? What did you do?
Still 27 weeks pregnant and having the strangest symptoms!
Latest is tingling and numbness in my face… I expected it in my legs and arms as its talked about in loads of forums… but my face is a wierd one….
Also heartburn and indigestion is my constant companion.
I guess I am now lucky that I have some pills for my morning sickness and can work more and be alive a bit more. The first 25weeks were tough, I’m not built for being pregnant.
The other stuff that worries me right now is A massive list!
- Money- how do we support us while on maternity leave? And how do we save while we are waiting for this baby? I hate being at home all the time but feel inam stuck there due to our financial situation 😯😫
- The house – it’s not baby ready! It’s so not done up or anything and we have no money to do it up right now🖓
- The birth – I am having a cesarean and getting my tubes tied at the same time… but what if it all goes wrong or baby comes early?? What then? 😫😫😫
- Having a baby and a teenager – how will my love and care be split over the two of them plus my partner? How do I make sure one is looked after and the other is not left out?
- Going back to work – I’ll be back at work after 18weeks… how am I going to survive?
- Health – what if baby isn’t healthy?
Anyone else been here? I’d love to know your thoughts?
My life right now!
I am open to great things universe. Come at me!
Don’t get time wrong I’m not silly enough to think I can just wait. But as this is the year of me…. let the blissful find my passion hunt begin!
Its time to stress less and live more, take back the power and make a life I love.
Take a chance
Say that thing
Tell that person
Love your life
I’ve finally got it. This life is mine to be lived for me. Not anyone else.
To learn to live yourself again and embrace how you look or feel, I suggest heading to a island paradise with the wealthy and tanned! I am greiving still (less so now but still have my moments!) & beleive I have put on weight or can’t shake it because I’m not as happy as I could be.
I did. And I feel empowered.
After 3 days of feeling not good enough, not skinny enough and not tanned enough, I finally realised today that I needed to be kinder to myself.
I put on my bikini in my mum bod next to my beautiful teenage daughter and went for a swim and sunbathed next to what I can only describe as tanned beautiful models of both sexes and felt myself again!
Who cares if your not a size 6! It’s your holiday too & you should enjoy it and not worry how you look to others of those who love you think your beautiful and you do too.
Life begins here. Confidence begins here.healing continues here.
Paradise is a good place to be and make yourself whole again.
I love the green of nature enabling me to breath.